The Online Core Care Pilates Programme Membership is designed to give you the core strength, flexibility and confidence you need to enjoy your life and move to your hearts content without worrying about your back, hips, neck or shoulders slowing you down.
This course is for you if you are :
- Fed up going back and fourth to your doctor, physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath with ongoing pain that disappears for a while but eventually creeps back in again.
- If you are ready to move, take part in a sport, play with your children or grandchildren walk, run or climb a bit more, but are worried about your back.
- You have been told you need to work on your core.
- You want to feel better, improve your energy, your posture and your mood.
- It is difficult for you to commit to a regular class.
- You like to understand what is going on in your body and how your body is designed to move.
- You feel there is more to your discomfort than just exercise.
How does the Core Care Pilates Programme work?
- When you register, you get immediate and lifetime access to appropriate level Pilates sessions
- You are guided by me, Anne Simonsen of Shape It Up Pilates, who has been coaching clients for nearly 20 years on how to move with confidence and ease.
- Your sessions start with the Foundation and slowly build, we are in no rush and I will give you clear guidance and activities to make sure you are doing the exercises safely and how to know when you are ready to move on.
- Your course also covers short videos on Posture, Sleep and Rest and Nutrition, easy strategies to incorporate into your life.
- You will become part of my community and we can catch up regularly to find out how you are getting on, you won’t be alone!
- You can decide to stop at the Foundation level or move upwards to the next stage.
- All you need is a mat, a towel and a desire to move away from stiffness and discomfort.
Just £30.00 for each level.