The Menopause Workshop
Tuesday, May 24th, 18.30-20.00
The Menopause, and the Perimenopause, can be an unsettling time for many women.
Trying to find a route through this experience, that is meaningful to you, can also be confusing – this Menopause Workshop is the ideal way for you to find answers, ask questions and prepare an action plan so you can manage your symptoms and continue to enjoy your life.
The Menopause Workshop is a face to face workshop, held in the Pilates Studio, in Churchside Arcade, in Rugby. The Studio is a small, intimate space – perfect for this small group workshop which will provide you with the right tools to build a strong, resilient mind and body.
Over the 90 mins you will:
- Understand the best movement options to restore and replenish your energy levels.
- Learn how your diet has a huge affect on the symptoms you maybe experiencing and what the best meal plan is to maintain your weight and feel energetic.
- How a good nights sleep happens with habits you develop earlier on in the day.
- Develop your own action plan on the steps you need to implement to help YOU feel better
- Ask any questions on the areas you need clarity – no question is too small or too simple
- Hear how you can develop this new knowledge and skill in the new 5 week MenoMuscle course starting on June 21st.
The Workshop is just £20.00, and limited to 12 places.
About Your Host:
My name is Anne Simonsen, owner of Shape It Up Pilates and Shape It Up Core. Over the past 8 years, I have been helping women recover from pregnancy, hysterectomy and their journey through to Menopause and beyond. I understand, first hand the challenges of this time period and feel passionate about helping all women with practical easy to implement steps that will boost female health long into the future and I can’t wait to meet YOU x